- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
With your select group of family and friends, get to know Cozumel on a private 5-hour shore excursion. In addition to learning about the island’s history, you’ll see how people and local industries there operate today. Visit the San Gervasio Mayan ruins or an artisanal craft factory, as well as a chocolate factory, and enjoy a tequila tasting. Snorkel and relax at Palancar beach. Experience some of the best of what Cozumel has to offer, without having to follow a rigid schedule. Port/ferry pier pickup and drop-off included.
- Private 5-hour shore excursion of Cozumel
- See Cozumel’s landmarks and learn their history on a city tour
- Visit a chocolate factory, a tequila place, and a local beach for swimming and snorkeling
- Check out the San Gervasio Mayan ruins or Mayaluum, a clay and limestone craft factory
- Tour accommodates up to nine people
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned van from the cruise-ship or ferry pier included
More about this tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Important: Departures are available every 30 minutes from 8am to 3pm. Please contact the local tour operator to advise of your chosen time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate