1. By using CozumelGetAways.com website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use CozumelGetAways.com website.
3. CozumelGetAways.com may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by CozumelGetAways.com. Your continued use of CozumelGetAways.com website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use CozumelGetAways.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of CozumelGetAways.com content requires the prior written permission of CozumelGetAways.com.
5. You agree to use CozumelGetAways.com website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of CozumelGetAways.com.
6. Your use of CozumelGetAways.com site is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by CozumelGetAways.com.
7. All products and services offered by CozumelGetAways.com are valid as per the dates displayed at CozumelGetAways.com website. CozumelGetAways.com is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
8. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, CozumelGetAways.com reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service or product that you have booked at CozumelGetAways.com website, at any time, for any reason.
9. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
9.1 Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a product or service, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
10. Prices listed on CozumelGetAways.com website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
11. Prices are based on USD American dollars at the time of quoting.
12. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
13. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation.
14. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to local suppliers; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of CozumelGetAways.com website.
15. CozumelGetAways.com accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discovery.
15.1 There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
15.2 Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as MEXICOTOURS on the credit card statement.
16. No refunds are available once service has commenced, or in respect of any accommodation, or any other services utilized.
16.1 All Reservations are final and not subject to Modifications.
17. Canceling a booking with CozumelGetAways.com can result in cancellation fees being applied by CozumelGetAways.com, as outlined below.
Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier (see your CozumelGetAways.com eVoucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
17.1 If you cancel within 45 calendar days or more in advance of the scheduled tour or commencement time, there is no cancellation fee.
17.2 If you cancel between 30 calendar days before of the scheduled tour or commencement time, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
17.3 If you cancel within 15 calendar days of the scheduled tour or commencement time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
All Cancellations Refunds, whether partial or in full, are subject to the acceptance of our Company Cancellation Policies. Which requires a Doctor´s Note or any other proof of Major Reason for your Travel Plans Cancellation, such as proof of Cancellation of Tickets or Vouchers from your Airline, Cruiseline, or Hotel.
18. You will receive a personalized CozumelGetAways.com eVoucher for each booking via email, to the specific email address you provided CozumelGetAways.com at the reservation/check-out process.
19. You must provide the original, authentic CozumelGetAways.com eVoucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your reservation. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid CozumelGetAways.com eVoucher.
19.1 For security purposes, when redeeming your CozumelGetAways.com eVoucher you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the CozumelGetAways.com eVoucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
19.2 In some cases CozumelGetAways.com also requires that you present the credit card used to book at the time of redemption. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit card used for booking.
19.3 Please note that your CozumelGetAways.com eVoucher(s) can be confiscated – and immediately canceled without refund – if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on your credit card.
20. It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
21. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
22. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
23. Under no circumstances will CozumelGetAways.com or its service providers, be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of CozumelGetAways.com regardless of the form of action.
24. CozumelGetAways.com and its suppliers, in making arrangements for tours, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any tour providing services.
25. Furthermore, CozumelGetAways.com and its suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
26. CozumelGetAways.com’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to CozumelGetAways.com website, is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
27. At CozumelGetAways.com we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, CozumelGetAways.com does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on CozumelGetAways.com website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that CozumelGetAways.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
28. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
At CozumelGetAways.com we recognize that earning and retaining your trust is one of the most important things we do as a business. Protecting your privacy is a responsibility we take very seriously.
When you visit CozumelGetAways.com, our web server automatically recognizes and collects your IP address.
In order to purchase our products or services, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, credit card details and other identifying information in order to process orders and provide customer service. If you do not provide personal information when purchasing one of our products or services, we cannot confirm your purchase or fulfill your booking.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
To provide you with the information you request about our products.
To send you email marketing messages and information for which you have specifically subscribed.
To fulfill your bookings.
To confirm your purchases.
To ensure you are correctly billed.
To measure and track demographic details about our customers.
To target content on our website to more closely match your interests.
If you have selected to receive email marketing messages, to target the appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interests.
At CozumelGetAways.com we are committed to maintaining the integrity and security of your personal information:
We use industry-standard encryption protocols when receiving and transferring your personal information. In fact, when you send personal information to us over the Internet, we first require that a secure session be established using Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Your personal information is stored in secure operating environments that are not accessible to the general public. We have security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by our employees or third parties.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. CozumelGetAways.com will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information. CozumelGetAways.com will rely on you telling us if you experience any unusual events that may indicate a breach in your information security. We will then investigate whether the security breach was related to the data transmissions from or to CozumelGetAways.com and let you know what steps can be taken and have been taken to rectify the problem. Further action, such as reporting incidents to the police or other proper authorities, may also be required.